- There is no charge on repairs within 30 days of purchase due to a defect.
- You can bring in or mail us your item through a traceable shipper, UPS, USPS Priority Mail, etc., to Bourdage, 5247 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60640. (Don't put the word "pearls" in the address for security purposes).
- We recommend that you insure your package for the original purchase value in the unlikely event that it is lost in transit.
- We will contact you if there are any charges associated with your repair before beginning the work.
- You can send a photo of the item needing repair via text to 773-244-1126 and we can give you a quote for the repair.
- Stringing of is done at a nominal charge of $1 per knot if the pearls are from Bourdage, Minimum charge of $25, otherwise $2 per knot and minimum charge of $50.
- Please DO NOT send the original pouches or packaging. Just wrap in bubble wrap or paper towels.
- Include your name, address, phone number, email and any specific instructions.
- Please allow for 1 to 4 weeks on all repairs.
- Send your item to the address:
5247 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL, 60640